Here are my opinions:
Best Tagline: “Grab Some Buds”- Budweiser
- After showing different parties of people hanging out with friends, budweiser uses “grab some buds” to reinforce the drinking with friends idea they were portraying.
Best Song: Audi’s Vampire Commercial Featuring Echo and the Bunnymen- “The Killing Moon”
- I did not like the commercial but immediately looked up the band. I hope Echo and the Bunnymen get a lot of followers after being featured in this ad.
Best Comedy: Volkswagen’s Dog running after the new VW Bug
- Honorable Comdey Mention: Camry’s Reinvention Ad.
Least Original Idea: All of Go Daddy’s commercials
Best Rerun: Budweiser’s American Prohibition Ad
- Great Ad reusing the idea that Budweiser is American’s Beer.
Best Competator Ad: Chevy Silverado Ad
- Chevy trucks surviving the end of the world, Ford trucks dont survive.
- The Doritos commercial with the German Shepard, generating 48,498 tweets.
- H&M’s David Beckham Ad
- Chrysler’s Clint Eastwood ad.
- The least favorite ad of the super bowl according to Brand Bowl was the Hulu ad featuring Will Arnett.